Saturday, March 13, 2010

3G coverage by DIGI

I cant help to notice it but I have received 3G coverage or signal since few days ago. Is 3G much faster compare to normal line?? Since I seldom surf using my handphone and dont know how to use my phone as a modem to connect to the internet, so i dont really know the speed of the 3G. Anyway, good news is that coverage by Digi is really important for us to get connected to everyone, no matter where you are. Downside of it, you need to get a 3G enable phone that you will be able to bring the full potential of the 3G onto our own hand. Lucky for me, both of my Nokia phones have 3G function but meaningless to me when I seldom surf the net using my phone. How about sending sms and video call and calling someone? I think the reception is better than last time, receive sms faster. For video call, I have no idea since I not using that service also. Haha. Speaking of which, I am a Digi supporter as well as Nokia supporter. Go Digi and Nokia. Bring the best of you guys to everyone our there who are using your services.

No comments: