Sunday, April 25, 2010

My Dream Destination

Everyone has a dream, without dream, there's no life. Hehe. I bet you have your own dream, you dream car, dream house, dream life-partner and so on. I myself also have my own dream. Today, I'm going to talk about my dream destination.


Since it is a dream, it can be realistic or not realistic, depends on how you see it. But somehow, it will come true in the future if you work for it. For my dream destination, I would like to prefer beach. The sandy white beach at some nice island, away from the hustle and bustle of the ciy. What a dream. Just like a getaway island, just like the 'Couple Retreat' movie where 3 couples went to a island for some escapade. I do like it if I got such chance in the future.


Island, with sandy beaches, can hear the sound of the wave when hit the beaches, then got natural forest in the island itself. What more if got nice river and waterfall. Wouldn't it be cool. My thought is already started to dream and image that I'm at this special island when I'm writting this. Just a moment to myself before I indulge myself with notes and notes and notes since I got final exam on monday. A very important paper as it will determine whether I can proceed or enter to 4th year. Hopefully I will be able to make it.

Back to my dream destination. Island as it sound, really is a nice and terrific location to be away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Whats more if you are at this special island with your best friends or even on a honeymoon. *(need to plan for future one mah. hehe) Playing in the cystal clear ocean, on the sandy white beach, relaxing under the shade of the tree while listening to the sound of the wave and feel the breeze. What a nice way to relax. My last trip to such island is Pulau Perhentian. A nice trip indeed and I do hope that I got such a chance to go to a different island and enjoy what the island has to offer, not the type that you saw in 'LOST'. Haha. stranded on the island of a specific purpose. Not my cup of tea.


Here is a dose of project alpha season 2:

Episode 4


Episode 5


Episode 6


Episode 7



'Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAStraveller.com'

No comments: