Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My New Found Love

Yup. You hear it correctly. I have a confession to make. I have just found my love few weeks ago. All I can say is love at 1st sight. 

One day, I was feeling thirsty and hot. So, I went into the convenient stall and there she was, standing besides the drinking machine, wearing green. Really magnificent. There is no doubt about it. At first, I dare not to approach her and just walk pass her. 

After a few visits, I could say that I can see her almost every time I drop by. In 1 week time, maybe will drop by 1 to 3 times and most of the time, there she was, in the convenient stall. Haha

Below is the picture of her which I manage to secretly take.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



 Her name is Green Buzz, Apple flavour. Sweet and slight sour taste. really nice. But the ice always melt very fast. Haha. When drink it, really feel refreshing. Really fall in love with Slurpee!!!

No comments: