Monday, April 5, 2010

My Favourite Sport

Sport, is commonly defined as an organized, competitive and skillful physical activity requiring commitment and fair play. There are a varieties of sports either indoor, outdoor, individual or team. In Malaysia, few of the commonly played sports are badminton, football, basketball and others. 



For me, I do not really like to exercise much, so all I can say that I'm very less involve in sport. However, one of the sport that I like to play is badminton which I seldom play also. haha. Why do I say like that?? For starter, I have a badminton racket and sometimes when I'm in the mood, I will go play badminton. When playing all this sport, one will sweat and I will sweat profusely and end up with smell. Haha. Well, common things happen in sport and is unavoidable one. After sport, I will feel more relax and like happy. Downside of it is feel tired and muscle ache since I rarely exercise. 


So, badminton is my favourite sport that I like to play. One of the world renowned badminton player in Malaysia is Dato Lee Chong Wei as he just won the All England Championship and really make our country proud of him. Last but not least, we as a Malaysian, have to support him.


Besides that, formula one is my favourite sport which I like to watch. Why? Well, for starter, watching the high speed car running around the circuit really will build up the adrenaline. Most importantly is to wait for some major accident to happen. Viewing the replay is fun. Besides, when the driver is tailing behind another driver, preparing to overtake the front runner also will give your the adrenaline rush and give your anxiety since you do not know when he will overtake the front runner. Now that our country as its own formula 1 team, I think that as a Malaysia, we should support our own team, Team Lotus. But at the same time, support my favourite team as well, Team Ferrari. Haha. Thats the joy it in. Hoping that our favourite team will emerge as victor and champion.

Team Ferrari

Malaysia Lotus Formula One Car

One of the famous brand in sport industry is Adidas. Be sure to grab one if you feel that you like their product.


"Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS."

No comments: